Monday, May 8, 2017

Did Someone Say Moving?!

Dear Readers,

All I can say is wow. You know how I was suppose to be moved to my new place and new city by now for school? Well... plans have changed and I am staying right where I am and I feel that it's what is suppose to be happening.

I have already found a new job and I just finished my first day there. 
So far it seems like a great place and I am really excited for what might be coming from it. As for school I will start attending Utah Valley University this fall and I am really excited. 
I've only done one semester of school but I will accomplish my dreams and get that degree. haha

Do you ever feel that your life plans change constantly? Well, I do and sometimes it hits me so hard that all I can do is sit down on my stairs and cry. Cry and yell at God that I am scared and I have no idea what He wants me to do. 
I mean I plan and prep and do what I feel He wants me to do and then I end up feeling broken and lost... 
I then remember something... I remember that it's all going to be okay and that I just need to have faith. I feel that a lot of the time He lets us feel broken so that when we feel full and joyful we really can feel it. Ya know? 

I hope this post has made sense (even though it's super short)  because I just wanted to be able to update you on my life and also what I've been thinking about a lot lately. 



I love you all so much and I hope you each are having a fantastic Monday. (:

Love, 

Nathan  

No comments:

Post a Comment