Monday, December 18, 2017

A Holiday Message

Dear Readers, 

"See the light in others, and treat them as if that is all you see."
 – Dr. Wayne Dyer

This quote has been my mantra for the holiday season. I love this time of year and all the meaning it has to me. I get to spend more time with my family/friends, people are more giving, and there is a since of magic around everything we do. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. 

As Christmas is exactly a week away I just want you to each remember how important it is to look for the light in each other. Everyone is going through something that we no nothing about. They are going through their own storms and trials and we do not need to add to that. Remember that we are all equal, we each deserve love, and we each need to support one another.  

I hope through out this coming week you remember what this time of year is really for (love) and that you share it with everyone you come in contact with. 

Happy Holidays, lovelies. 

PC: BRADY (@bradaliny) -Instagram 

Never forget that and never forget hope.

You are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment